Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!!


I spent this first day of spring at a greenhouse and high tunnel workshop hosted by the CTNOFA. It was held at Starlight Gardens in Durham, CT. David Zemelsky led the workshop as we toured his greenhouses and high tunnels and he shared his 13 years experience of organic growing with us.

John W. Bartlok, Jr. UConn Extension Professor Emeritus and Agricultural Engineer was also there to discuss greenhouse design and function.

What a great way to spend the first day of spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment