Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Morning Photos


This morning my family and I went for an early morning walk to enjoy the brisk, fall-like weather, and to gather beach stones for a wedding wish jar.

Here are a few photos from our trip.

First we stopped at Waterford Beach ...






Then we stopped at Harkness Memorial State Park ...

Arial view of mansion and gardens
The heliotrope gardens


Notice he is holding ducks
Strange seed pods from the ivy growing on the arbor

 

It was a very relaxing way to spend the morning and enjoy the cooler weather. 
The beach stones that we gathered are for my brother-in-laws wedding which will be held next Saturday in the mansion at Harkness. It's a beautiful setting with the gardens and restored mansion overlooking the ocean, and it should be a beautiful wedding.

~Rob~

2 comments:

  1. Lovely images! That mansion is gorgeous. How awesome that your brother in law is getting married there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to start the day. :o)

    ReplyDelete