Welcome to Bepa's Garden!
This blog is about organic gardening, healthy eating and healthy living.
Each month I will be posting Garden To-Do Lists, Tips & Techniques, Garden Project Plans, Photos from the Garden, Recipes and Book Reviews.
I hope you enjoy reading and I hope I can inspire others to start a backyard garden!
Happy Gardening!
~Rob~

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

Pysanky Ostrich Egg - this was a collaborative effort by my wife and I.





Part of our family tradition is to make Ukrainian Pysanky Eggs every year in the spring. This tradition was sparked by a memory of seeing pysanky eggs displayed at my grandparents house when I was a child. It was until later in life that we saw a pysanky egg kit in a craft store and decided to give it a try - we have been hooked ever since!


Pysanky Goose Egg
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I have a basket of pysanky eggs that my husband brouhgt back from a business trip to the Ukraine. They are really beautiful! I never knew they were called pysanky until I discovered your blog. Happy Easter! :o)

    ReplyDelete